Round 2, Edinburgh

A thought in passing: there's nothing like a social site to send you deeper into a depression when you're already feeling sad and alone. It's horrible because your instinct, when lonely, is to go to these social sites and hope against hope that someone might reach out, but -- if at all your life is as tragic as mine -- they don't, and you end up just feeling unloved and watching other people be social in their lives.

Long story short, I've moved back up to Edinburgh for my second year. I came back early so I could spend some time with a girl and perhaps catch some Fringe stuff. I've been here two days and the girl hasn't really attempted reconnaissance with me, and when I did, she was busy out with her friends. Basically I'm jealous and sad and lonely and have nobody else here really. My flatmates are away, so I'm in the flat alone.

I'm probably just complaining too soon. She'll probably get back to me soon and hopefully we'll be fine and my mood will lighten. I'm just kind of really fearful of the possibility that she doesn't want whatever we had potentially before our 2 month long-distance split, and I'll be sad and alone until one of my flatmates comes back.

Let's hope it'll be fine, eh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SoE update

A Letter To A Friend (On Hedonism)

What Am I Interested In? [The Eternal Question]