Subtle Conversation

I had a good night tonight; I went to watch The Muppets Movie while tipsy with some friends and it was fantastic.

And yet still, I feel lonely. Stupidly lonely. There's a part of me not being fulfilled. I hate to say it, but I think that part of me just misses flirting with someone. I guess there's something in the act of flirting -- it has all the benefits of conversation, with raised stakes to make it more interesting. Even with extremely subtle flirtation, it's fun just to fish for smiles.

That's it. I've had two great days with male friends, but I just want the kind of refined, tactical sort of conversation one can only have with the opposite* member of sex.

*if you're straight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SoE update

A Letter To A Friend (On Hedonism)

What Am I Interested In? [The Eternal Question]