Today I had a long break in between my psychology lesson and my philosophy revision session, so I had to do something with it. I bought some Burger King (my absolute favourite fast food place, without a doubt, I've decided), went to a nice park in town (that I had found by previously roaming), ate, and read a bit of
The Fry Chronicles. I was serenaded by the sound of construction (2013, new library! Hopefully I won't be in the city to see its completion, but I shall return to visit it), but some things you must endure in a large city.
 |
| Aforementioned construction |
 |
| This peculiar man was in fact covered with pigeons at one point (he was feeding them), but I took too long in getting over my shyness to take a photo of him. |
 |
| Pleasant reading (like many, I adore Stephen Fry to bits) in a pleasant park. |
P.S. I feel like I should add a doting post script about my philosophy teacher. She truly is like a goddess of teaching, a messiah. She has swooped in at the last second and waved her reassuring arm, thus inspiring within us confidence and dispelling the abundant malcontent that we accrued during her absence (she was pregnant and so had to leave, but shall hopefully be back by December of my A2 course).
Comments
Post a Comment