Roaming Sessions (II) - This Week In Photos
This week has been particularly good. I saw my friend's brother perform in a play (a student rendition of Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing that I enjoyed very much! I must go to the theatre more often); subsequently, I explored Coventry; I shirked another Psychology lesson (oh, man, I will have to face my teacher on Monday); I helped a friend with his AS film coursework (I was more a disposable pawn, but I felt useful); today I feel as though I successfully conducted a conversation in Spanish for my first AS exam of the summer; and finally, almost as celebration, my two closest friends and I saw the film Hanna (one of my new favourites) and ordered tickets to see Bo Burnham live after our exams are done.
I haven't felt so happy in quite a long time. I hope this feeling persists.
Oh, and I've also started a new self-challenge: to read at least 100 pages a day. So we'll see how that goes.














Comments
Post a Comment