Patterns, Sex, and 2014.
I've had two sexual experiences in my life. The first was around April of 2012; it involved immoderate amounts of alcohol and teenage sex-drives. It was a party, a dark room, fumbles and confusions. I was a virgin and drunk and, needless to say, no "real" action occurred (where real refers to successful penetration). The second was around late May or early June of this year, 2013. I invited the girl I was going around with to my empty flat for a cider-party, just the two of us.We drank a lot of cider and listened to good music. Again, no real action occurred, but sexual things did.
There are many unanswered questions raised by that paragraph. Why did no real action occur in both cases? Why is successful penetration considered 'real' sex, while foreplay and other kinds of sensual interaction not? These are questions that do not fall within the scope of this post.
No, instead this post is about marking patterns. I 'entered the sexual scene', if I may, in 2012, and since then I've had 1 sexual experience per year. This is bad going for a young person, I know, I know, but hey, what can you do? What interests me is that the pattern suggests there should be another (ideally more) in 2014.
Similarly, patterns suggest I should fall in love with another girl in 2014.
I am curious for what 2014 has in store.
EDIT: That third experience came sooner than expected. December 18, 2013. 'Real'. Life and its curve-balls.
There are many unanswered questions raised by that paragraph. Why did no real action occur in both cases? Why is successful penetration considered 'real' sex, while foreplay and other kinds of sensual interaction not? These are questions that do not fall within the scope of this post.
No, instead this post is about marking patterns. I 'entered the sexual scene', if I may, in 2012, and since then I've had 1 sexual experience per year. This is bad going for a young person, I know, I know, but hey, what can you do? What interests me is that the pattern suggests there should be another (ideally more) in 2014.
Similarly, patterns suggest I should fall in love with another girl in 2014.
I am curious for what 2014 has in store.
EDIT: That third experience came sooner than expected. December 18, 2013. 'Real'. Life and its curve-balls.
Comments
Post a Comment