Reading, Writing, Films, & Study Diet

Seeing as the Digital Diet pretty much fell flat on its face, I've decided to approach this from a different angle. Earlier today I got one of those excited epiphanous moments in which an idea surges to your brain and you feel you must either act on it or at least note it down for future reference. In this case, I decided I'll act on it. The idea was simple: I'm going to buy lots of books (particularly in the Young Adult genre), stop using Facebook for a long time,  and simply split my time between reading, writing, watching films, and any revision/homework that I have to do.

Hopefully approaching it (the Digital Diet) this way will be more effective. We'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SoE update

A Letter To A Friend (On Hedonism)

What Am I Interested In? [The Eternal Question]