Low Times, Still Hopeful
I'm not gonna lie, man, my soul is weary and tormented, but I'm gonna hold out in the belief that things will improve. And I will hold out not merely on irrational hope or faith, but on the vision of possibility. It can get better, that is clear enough, but damn, how much longer do I have to wait? I hope not long. I will need at least one of two things to feel less despondent, one of them being easier to attain than the other, though both not easy. Let's call these two things Freedom & Symbiosis. Freedom hopefully shall soon be attained, and I will be happy when that occurs, but Symbiosis is another question entirely. But for now, while I have neither, I just feel so down, it's crazy. I will be okay, though. I will be okay. My cowardice forces me into bravery; I will make it through until I find some kind of happiness, because the thought of giving up scares me far too much.
Comments
Post a Comment