Bo Burnham

Today I went to my first (music-) comedy show with two of my friends. The star just so happened to be Bo Burnham. He is hilarious. I do not need to emphasise this. We spoke very momentarily with him around the back of the venue and I will hold that in mind forever, despite the encounter being quite insignificant (it was about where the entrance is). I couldn't get any pictures of the prodigy (show jokes, show jokes) because The Glee Club was emphatic about it being absolutely imperative that no one takes photos or films. Bastards. Ah, well, t'was a great night. Here are some photos of the venue and the surrounding area at night time:
















Oh, I do love cities. I don't think I could ever cope too far away from a city for too long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SoE update

A Letter To A Friend (On Hedonism)

What Am I Interested In? [The Eternal Question]