Schedule of Equilibrium, Redux
Recently my days have been unstructured and my time poorly managed, and as such my grips on the reins of life have loosed and life has thrust and jerked me, almost escaping me. So I recalled to memory a certain kind of schedule that helped momentarily. I didn't keep it up for very long, but having it in mind did help in some way. Or so I am going to allow myself to believe, because I'm returning to it now, and hopefully I should get back on track -- do the things I want to do well and the things I have to do in good time.
Let's see how I can fit this into my present timetable.
Monday
- Sleep, 7 hours: (01.00-08.00 [7])
- Getting Ready, 2 hours: (08.00-10.00 [2])
- Study, 6 hours: (10.00-12.00 [2], 12.00-15.00 [5], 16.00-17.00 [6])
- Writer's Duties, 3 hours : (15.00-16.00 [1], 17.00-19.00 [3])
- Free, 6 hours: (19.00-01.00 [6])
Tuesday
- Sleep, 7 hours: (01.00-08.00 [7])
- Getting Ready, 1 hour: (08.00-09.00 [1])
- Study, 6 hours: (9.00-10.00 [1], 12.00-17.00 [6])
- Writer's Duties, 5 hours: (10.00-12.00 [2], 17.00-19.00 [4])
- Free, 6 hours: (19.00-01.00 [6])
Wednesday
- Sleep, 7 hours: (01.00-08.00 [7])
- Getting Ready, 1 hour: (08.00-09.00 [1])
- Study, 6 hours : (09.00-10.00 [1], 12.00-17.00 [6])
- Writer's Duties, 4 hours : (10.00-12.00 [2], 17.00-19.00 [4])
- Free, 6 hours: (19.00-01.00 [6])
Thursday
- Sleep, 7 hours: (01.00-08.00 [7])
- Getting Ready, 2 hours: (08.00-10.00 [2])
- Study, 6 hours: (10.00-13.00 [3], 13.00-15.00 [5], 16.00-17.00 [6])
- Writer's Duties, 1 hour : (15.00-16.00 [1])
- Free, 8 hours: (17.00-01.00 [8])
Friday
- Sleep, 7 hours: (01.00-08.00 [7])
- Getting Ready, 1 hour: (08.00-09.00 [1])
- Study, 3 hours: (09.00-10.00, 15.00-17.00 [3])
- Writer's Duties, 7 hours: (10.00-15.00 [5], 17.00-19.00 [7])
- Free: (19.00 - x)
Let's see how I can fit this into my present timetable.
Monday
- Sleep, 7 hours: (01.00-08.00 [7])
- Getting Ready, 2 hours: (08.00-10.00 [2])
- Study, 6 hours: (10.00-12.00 [2], 12.00-15.00 [5], 16.00-17.00 [6])
- Writer's Duties, 3 hours : (15.00-16.00 [1], 17.00-19.00 [3])
- Free, 6 hours: (19.00-01.00 [6])
Tuesday
- Sleep, 7 hours: (01.00-08.00 [7])
- Getting Ready, 1 hour: (08.00-09.00 [1])
- Study, 6 hours: (9.00-10.00 [1], 12.00-17.00 [6])
- Writer's Duties, 5 hours: (10.00-12.00 [2], 17.00-19.00 [4])
- Free, 6 hours: (19.00-01.00 [6])
Wednesday
- Sleep, 7 hours: (01.00-08.00 [7])
- Getting Ready, 1 hour: (08.00-09.00 [1])
- Study, 6 hours : (09.00-10.00 [1], 12.00-17.00 [6])
- Writer's Duties, 4 hours : (10.00-12.00 [2], 17.00-19.00 [4])
- Free, 6 hours: (19.00-01.00 [6])
Thursday
- Sleep, 7 hours: (01.00-08.00 [7])
- Getting Ready, 2 hours: (08.00-10.00 [2])
- Study, 6 hours: (10.00-13.00 [3], 13.00-15.00 [5], 16.00-17.00 [6])
- Writer's Duties, 1 hour : (15.00-16.00 [1])
- Free, 8 hours: (17.00-01.00 [8])
Friday
- Sleep, 7 hours: (01.00-08.00 [7])
- Getting Ready, 1 hour: (08.00-09.00 [1])
- Study, 3 hours: (09.00-10.00, 15.00-17.00 [3])
- Writer's Duties, 7 hours: (10.00-15.00 [5], 17.00-19.00 [7])
- Free: (19.00 - x)
Comments
Post a Comment