Roaming Sessions (VI) - Edinburgh

Today was my last afternoon in Edinburgh for the year 2012. The next time I return it will be 2013 and I will be ready to do things differently. I'm not entirely sure how things will pan out, but with my new equilibrium schedule as a basis, I hope to see a brighter future for myself, in terms of me doing the things I want to do and not falling to apathy, ambition-lack, and self-pity.

I took the afternoon to take a stroll about some parts of the city, have some lunch at a café (while reading the very entertaining essay E Unibus Pluram by DFW). It was all spent alone, but I was content. At some point I almost feared that one can live a content life mostly alone (not completely, mind you -- simply mostly). What a dissonant image to my friend- and love-centred mind.

Anyway, I took a few pictures, which marks a return of the Roaming Sessions, ed. 6.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SoE update

A Letter To A Friend (On Hedonism)

What Am I Interested In? [The Eternal Question]