SoE: Year 2, Semester 2

I hold a false belief that if I don't structure my days, I will still be able to do everything I want to do and feel satisfied as time goes on. Now, one shouldn't hold false beliefs, so I eject that right now, and I'm going to create my semester 2 schedule of equilibrium. (Note to myself: I should and probably will still use some of the time I allocate to 'free' for writer's duties).

Monday

- Sleep, 7 hours: (01.00-08.00 [7])
- Writer's Duties, 4 hours :(08.00-10.00 [2], 17.00-19.00 [4])
- Getting Ready, 1 hour: (10.00-11.00 [1])
- Study, 5 hours: (11.00-13.00 {free studying, 2}, 13.00-14.00 {Italian, 3}, 14.00-15.00 {Italian Lit, 4}, 16.00-17.00 {Anthropology, 5})
- Free, 7 hours: (15.00-1600 [1], 19.00-01.00 [7])

Tuesday

- Sleep, 7 hours: (01.00-08.00 [7])
- Writer's Duties, 2 hours: (08.00-10.00 [2])
- Getting Ready, 1 hour: (10.00-11.00 [1])
- Study, 7 hours: (11.00-13.00 {free studying, 2}, 13.00-14.00 {Italian, 3}, 14.00-15.00 {Philosophy, 4}, 15.00-18.00 {free studying, 7})
- Free, 7 hours: (18.00-01.00 [7])

Wednesday

- Free, 24 hours: (01.00-01.00 [24])

NB: I actively made this day a free day when creating my timetable this semester, and while obviously I'll work some on the day anyway, I wish, in the spirit in which it was created, to keep the day free of any planned constraints.

Thursday

- Sleep, 7 hours: (01.00-08.00 [7])
- Getting Ready, 1 hour: (08.00-09.00 [1])
- Study, 7 hours: (09.00-10.00 {Philosophy, 1}, 10.00-12.00 {free studying, 3}, 12.00-13.00 {Anthropology, 4}, 13.00-14.00 {Italian, 5}, 14.00-15.00 {Italian Lit, 6}, 16.00-17.00 {Anthropology, 7})
- Free, 8 hours : (15.00-16.00 [1], 17.00-01.00 [8])

NB:  Writer's Duties isn't included on this day, but only because it's such a full day. In the evening I run PhilSoc.

Friday

- Sleep, 7 hours: (01.00-08.00 [7])
- Getting Ready, 1 hour: (08.00-09.00 [1])
- Study, 7 hours: (09.00-10.00 {Philosophy, 1}, 10.00-12.00 {free study, 3}, 12.00-13.00 {Philosophy, 4}, 15.00-18.00 {free study, 7})
- Free: (13.00-15.00 [2], 20.00- x)
- Writer's Duties, 2 hours: (18.00-20.00 [2])

NB: Again, although writer's duties seems to get an inadequate amount of time on this day, I expect to use 'free' for some pleasure reading and writing too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SoE update

A Letter To A Friend (On Hedonism)

What Am I Interested In? [The Eternal Question]