When To Say
I'm still finding it difficult to accept the current romantic culture, in which the male courts the female or else condemns himself to a life of loneliness and unspoken loves.
I'm also finding it hard to identify the point at which I should be telling the girl I like her. At the moment I'm still working with the 'when you not knowing kills me more than the possibility of rejection' model, but it seems that the fear of the possibility of rejection has always been stronger ever since I told the last girl I liked her and was (essentially) rejected.
I need to turn 18 and drink. Everything is easier with the aid of a slight haze.
I won't be an alcoholic! Just a tactical drinker.
(P.S. A note on tactical drinking: An alcoholic drinks for the sake of drinking; he has an addiction. The tactical drinker drinks to aid his purpose and occasionally for recreation. The tactical drinker always considers two things as he holds a drink: "Is it for recreational purposes? No. Is it to aid a personal purpose? No. Then don't drink.")
(P.S. A note on tactical drinking: An alcoholic drinks for the sake of drinking; he has an addiction. The tactical drinker drinks to aid his purpose and occasionally for recreation. The tactical drinker always considers two things as he holds a drink: "Is it for recreational purposes? No. Is it to aid a personal purpose? No. Then don't drink.")
Comments
Post a Comment