SoE update
According to the Google Reader counter, more than 5 people read this blog, which is impressive, considering a lot of what I do is literally just try to figure out how I should structure my days. Not very sexy or rock and roll. This is what this post is about. So the first week of the schedule of equilibrium went okay and the second week worse. I'm trying to judge where I'm going wrong. I added 2 hours of Miscellaneous in order to cover for shower time and other little things that I felt need not necessarily count as free time, or any of the other categories. That wasn't such a bad idea. I think, however, trying to keep consistent every day of the week how much time I allocate to each category is what makes things difficult, considering that each day asks of me different things. But at the same time I don't want the amount of time I spend on a particular thing to be arbitrary either, so I want there to be some consistency. Mondays are my busiest days work-wise, so ...
Comments
Post a Comment