A Short Video, Perhaps

I'm thinking of making a short video for YouTube once I get my bus pass. I'm not sure, though. I'm mainly inspired by the cinematography of Submarine. I was watching some of the extras from the DVD, and I thought, "How beautiful Wales is; why can't Birmingham be as beautiful as Wales?" But then I thought, it probably is, I just have to capture it in the right light.

So, even though I feel absolutely exhausted at the moment for some reason (it's only 01:34! That's early night for summer-me!), I sort of got a 'brain-crack', as Hank Green would call it. When I get my bus pass, I think I'll go to the canals and get some shots of me looking pensively around them. Then I'll get a few walking shots, too. I'm thinking of putting a voice-over on top of it, with something scripted, but I'm not sure what I'll talk about.

Perhaps I'll talk about the (relative) beauty of cities? I don't know. It'll probably be awful, but I sort of want to try it. We'll see.

Fair well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SoE update

A Letter To A Friend (On Hedonism)

What Am I Interested In? [The Eternal Question]